Looking for the original Bar Towel blog? You can find it at www.thebartowel.com.

We have a trivia question in order to register to prevent bots. If you have any issues with answering, contact us at cass@bartowel.com for help.

Introducing Light Mode! If you would like a Bar Towel social experience that isn't the traditional blue, you can now select Light Mode. Go to the User Control Panel and then Board Preferences, and select "Day Drinking" (Light Mode) from the My Board Style drop-down menu. You can always switch back to "Night Drinking" (Dark Mode). Enjoy!

Judge's Fest

Post details, reviews and recaps of interesting beer events in Ontario and elsewhere here.

Moderators: Craig, Cass

Josh Oakes

Post by Josh Oakes »

I will not be attending the actual fest itself, but will show up when it ends at 4pm to sample the Scotch Irish IPA. If Perry or one of the guys from Durham sees this, I'd like to have a quick chat with you guys if possible.

Josh

PRMason
Bar Fly

Post by PRMason »

I will be there until around 7:00 p.m and would be delighted to chat with any bartowelers in attendance
Cheers!
Perry

joey_capps
Bar Fly

Post by joey_capps »

Hello Everyone.

Josh: According to the information on my ticket, the festival is scheduled to end at 6:00 pm. Nevertheless, look forward to meeting you.

Perry: less than 24 hours until I try that IPA. It's the first beer I want to try (while I can still taste). Look forward to tasting it.

Everyone else: I've found myself in possession of an extra ticket. If anyone wants to go, let me now. I let it go to the first person who wants it.

Looking forward to meeting any and all bar towellers in attendance.

Cheers, Joe.

PS It's nice to see signs of life in this forum again.

Josh Oakes

Post by Josh Oakes »

I'll take that extra ticket, Joe. Twenty bucks, right? Does that begin @ 1pm or 2pm?

joey_capps
Bar Fly

Post by joey_capps »

Sold!

Josh I'll send a private message with the details.

joey_capps
Bar Fly

Post by joey_capps »

Just returned from the fest and it was pretty good. Nice to finally meet some towellers. Anyway, lots to report but I'm just too drunk now to do so now. Needless to say, Perry's IPA was absulutely fabulous, the talk of the show.

Till Later, Joe

PS If you only knew how long it took me to type this message!