Looking for the original Bar Towel blog? You can find it at www.thebartowel.com.

We have a trivia question in order to register to prevent bots. If you have any issues with answering, contact us at cass@bartowel.com for help.

Introducing Light Mode! If you would like a Bar Towel social experience that isn't the traditional blue, you can now select Light Mode. Go to the User Control Panel and then Board Preferences, and select "Day Drinking" (Light Mode) from the My Board Style drop-down menu. You can always switch back to "Night Drinking" (Dark Mode). Enjoy!

A Bartowel Evening Out

Discuss beer or anything else that comes to mind in here.

Moderators: Craig, Cass

Sac

Post by Sac »

This forum has been around for awhile now, so I thought it might be a good idea to have a "Bartowel Night Out". This way we can meet everyone in person. My place would be too small, but maybe someone has a suggestion for location. Feedback on this would be great.

joey_capps
Bar Fly

Post by joey_capps »

What about Saturday after the fest at some place like the Esplanade?

Joe

Jon Walker
Seasoned Drinker

Post by Jon Walker »

VERY short notice. Perhaps let's pick a date that allows more time. I for one will only be at the St.Lawrence event on Sunday...

esprit
Seasoned Drinker

Post by esprit »

Hey Sac, with only about 10 regular contributors to the Bartowel, I don't know that your place would be too small as it would probably be unlikely that everyone would attend. It should probably be held on an off night early in the week like Monday or Tuesday.

Cass
Beer Superstar

Post by Cass »

I think a Bartowel evening out would be a great idea. I agree Saturday is too short notice, but I will probably be going to the Esplanade after the St. Lawrence fest if anyone wants to say hi and have a drink.

I agree with Peter, all the regular contributors would probably be able to squeeze into Smokeless, but we could always go elsewhere for some extra space.