Looking for the original Bar Towel blog? You can find it at www.thebartowel.com.

We have a trivia question in order to register to prevent bots. If you have any issues with answering, contact us at cass@bartowel.com for help.

Introducing Light Mode! If you would like a Bar Towel social experience that isn't the traditional blue, you can now select Light Mode. Go to the User Control Panel and then Board Preferences, and select "Day Drinking" (Light Mode) from the My Board Style drop-down menu. You can always switch back to "Night Drinking" (Dark Mode). Enjoy!

Happy birthday forum!

Discuss beer or anything else that comes to mind in here.

Moderators: Craig, Cass

Cass
Beer Superstar

Post by Cass »

I'm happy to announce that the Bar Towel discussion forum has just celebrated its first anniversary. I believe it launched around June 21st of last year.

I think the forum has been very successful over the last year, and we've built a great group of beer lovers in and around the Toronto area.

Personally I'd like to thank everyone who has participated in the forum - it obviously wouldn't be successful without the support of our users.

So thanks again - and here's to another great year of beer chat. I'd love to push for the Bar Towel evening out as mentioned in an earlier thread to meet the regular Bartowelers who I haven't yet thusfar and enjoy some great beer.

freesia

Post by freesia »

Hi Cass and fellow BT'ers,
I think a group meet up is an excellent idea...count me in! I look forward to sharing some great beer with you all.

Kim

joey_capps
Bar Fly

Post by joey_capps »

Somebody need to pick at time and place. What time frame would provide enough notice one week, two, three, a month?

Cheers, Joe.

Jonesy

Post by Jonesy »

I'm keen for a meeting. Perhaps Cass can do a bit of a talk or... what would it take to get Stephen Beaumont (the OTHER local Beer expert) to speak. The Esplanade has the "barrel" areas on the west side and we could get that on a week night. The upstairs of the Bow and Arrow is also good but we only have their superb, though limited, beer selection.