Looking for the original Bar Towel blog? You can find it at www.thebartowel.com.

We have a trivia question in order to register to prevent bots. If you have any issues with answering, contact us at cass@bartowel.com for help.

Introducing Light Mode! If you would like a Bar Towel social experience that isn't the traditional blue, you can now select Light Mode. Go to the User Control Panel and then Board Preferences, and select "Day Drinking" (Light Mode) from the My Board Style drop-down menu. You can always switch back to "Night Drinking" (Dark Mode). Enjoy!

Nice visit to the Big T.O.

Discuss beer or anything else that comes to mind in here.

Moderators: Craig, Cass

Lubiere

Post by Lubiere »

Hello all,

Just arrived from a weekend trip to your fair city, to see the Mtl/Blue Jays games at the Skydome...impressing place and a good game.

Also discovered some excellent places. Really enjoyed the Coffee porter and Al,s Cask Ale at C'est What and the Maibock and Dunkel at Denisons...got myself a mix 6-pack of Amsterdam's beer which i have yet to taste. It was unfortunate that Feathers dont have house beers anymore, but enjoyed my Caledonian 80/.

Unfortunately, didnt have time to go to the Queeens Quay LCBO, but there is always a next time! :smile:

Cheers

Lubiere from Ottawa