Looking for the original Bar Towel blog? You can find it at www.thebartowel.com.

We have a trivia question in order to register to prevent bots. If you have any issues with answering, contact us at cass@bartowel.com for help.

Introducing Light Mode! If you would like a Bar Towel social experience that isn't the traditional blue, you can now select Light Mode. Go to the User Control Panel and then Board Preferences, and select "Day Drinking" (Light Mode) from the My Board Style drop-down menu. You can always switch back to "Night Drinking" (Dark Mode). Enjoy!

Fullers now on tap at The King Edward

Discuss Ontario's brewpubs, pubs, beer bars and restaurants here.

Moderators: Craig, Cass

King Edward

Fullers now on tap at The King Edward

Post by King Edward »

We've added two more taps at The Eddy, one dedicated to the fine ales from the Fullers brewery in London (England) and the other to Blackthorn cider. We'll typically be pouring London Pride, but every now and again it may be ESB, Porter or a seasonal special on the Fullers tap. This is in addition to our hand-pump and 6 existing lines. Plus the best food around, or so we keep getting told!
www.thekingedward.com
Real food, real beer, real friendly!

King Edward

Post by King Edward »

10W30 will be going on the guest tap today, just in case you needed more reason to drive out and visit us :P

See you soon!

Rich
Last edited by King Edward on Sat Jun 21, 2008 10:35 am, edited 2 times in total.
www.thekingedward.com
Real food, real beer, real friendly!

Illuminatus

Post by Illuminatus »

See, now you're just taunting those of us who have no car. :P

SteelbackGuy
Beer Superstar

Post by SteelbackGuy »

Illuminatus wrote:See, now you're just taunting those of us who have no car. :P
I don't have one either, but when I can find someone who is willing to take me, I treat them to a few beers for the ride. The beer is always fresh and the food is always great...and Rich is a great host!
If you`re reading this, there`s a 15% chance you`ve got a significant drinking problem. Get it fixed, get recovered!

Illuminatus

Post by Illuminatus »

SteelbackGuy wrote:
Illuminatus wrote:See, now you're just taunting those of us who have no car. :P
I don't have one either, but when I can find someone who is willing to take me, I treat them to a few beers for the ride. The beer is always fresh and the food is always great...and Rich is a great host!
I mean, hypothetically, it's not a terribly long walk...three hours from North London, if you have long legs like me and walk everywhere anyway. But I think after a half-dozen pints, I won't want to walk another 14km back to the city. :P