Looking for the original Bar Towel blog? You can find it at www.thebartowel.com.

We have a trivia question in order to register to prevent bots. If you have any issues with answering, contact us at cass@bartowel.com for help.

Introducing Light Mode! If you would like a Bar Towel social experience that isn't the traditional blue, you can now select Light Mode. Go to the User Control Panel and then Board Preferences, and select "Day Drinking" (Light Mode) from the My Board Style drop-down menu. You can always switch back to "Night Drinking" (Dark Mode). Enjoy!

Garrison Order #2

Connect with beer lovers to make private trades, or facilitate private orders from breweries..

Moderators: Craig, Cass

Timmy

Post by Timmy »

I ordered:
1 Imperial Pale
1 Mix Sixes
1 Hopyard

I figured I would splurge. That Garrison is fantastic stuff.

bartle

Post by bartle »

I'd like to pick up the barely wine and ImPA. Would anyone want to split an order?
enjoi

Andicus
Bar Fly

Post by Andicus »

Has this order been placed yet?

I finally had a chance to try my previous order, and would love to order more.

Cass
Beer Superstar

Post by Cass »

I've sent out all the order forms for pallet #1 of the 2nd order. I'd like to fill a 2nd pallet and have 2 for this one. If anyone wants in, please submit your order.

Timmy

Post by Timmy »

Uhm...does that mean you have sent them to the people who ordered? I don't know exactly how this works as I have never done it before.

I filled out the online form and sent it away and haven't heard anything since except that it's now in motion. I just want to make sure I'm not supposed to be doing anything yet.

Thanks

Cass
Beer Superstar

Post by Cass »

Timmy wrote:Uhm...does that mean you have sent them to the people who ordered? I don't know exactly how this works as I have never done it before.

I filled out the online form and sent it away and haven't heard anything since except that it's now in motion. I just want to make sure I'm not supposed to be doing anything yet.

Thanks
Basically we have two pallets of beer for this order. The first pallet of beer I sent out order forms to everyone who ordered for them to complete (LCBO process). For the sake of keeping things organized I did everyone who's on the 1st pallet yesterday. Shortly I'll do the 2nd pallet and those people will receive their forms.

Since you submitted the online form recently you are on the 2nd pallet. You will be in the order and you'll receive an order form from me shortly. There's nothing for you to do until you receive the form from me.

Hope that helps.

Timmy

Post by Timmy »

That does clear things up. I just didn't want to miss out on anything. I'm dying to get some Imperial Pale.

Thanks

inertiaboy
Bar Fly

Post by inertiaboy »

Cass: can you post the fax number for the documentation? I'm at work with the papers and fax machine but my email is at home :(

jaymack

Post by jaymack »

Howdy, any news on the second order of Garrison? Any chance we'll see this before Christmas?

Cheers,
J

Timmy

Post by Timmy »

Yeah wondering too.....got paranoid that I may have accidentally thrown out my LCBO reply without replying.

Dude I can't face my family sober!!!!.....jk...really I'm dying for that Imperial Pale.

sprague11
Seasoned Drinker

Post by sprague11 »

No letter from the LCBO yet.

Cass
Beer Superstar

Post by Cass »

I'm still collecting everyone's order forms. If you haven't sent it to me yet, please do so!

jaymack

Post by jaymack »

Yes! What Cass said.... :D

Thanks Cass.

Cass
Beer Superstar

Post by Cass »

Just to let everyone know that all the forms have been submitted to the LCBO for this order (a while back now) so things should start to move.

Timmy

Post by Timmy »

God that's fantastic news Cass. Thanks for all the work you have put into this. Will they mail us something now?