Looking for the original Bar Towel blog? You can find it at www.thebartowel.com.

We have a trivia question in order to register to prevent bots. If you have any issues with answering, contact us at cass@bartowel.com for help.

Introducing Light Mode! If you would like a Bar Towel social experience that isn't the traditional blue, you can now select Light Mode. Go to the User Control Panel and then Board Preferences, and select "Day Drinking" (Light Mode) from the My Board Style drop-down menu. You can always switch back to "Night Drinking" (Dark Mode). Enjoy!

LCBO Mixed Summer Packs

This forum is for discussing everything beer retail: LCBO, Beer Store, Grocery Stores and Indie Stores.

Moderators: Craig, Cass

SteelbackGuy
Beer Superstar

Post by SteelbackGuy »

matt7215 wrote:
SteelbackGuy wrote:So anyone seeing any more of these packs in stores? I'm not at work today so I can;t check.......so far I've seen the Muskoka Pack, Mill Street, Erdinger Pack, Stella Gift set.......

We sold 3 cases of the Muskoka pack in 2 days so it might be a tough one to get.
i bought a Muskoka pack, i had the light, lager, and cream but im mailing the hefe and dark to California

Arnold will be pleased.
If you`re reading this, there`s a 15% chance you`ve got a significant drinking problem. Get it fixed, get recovered!

Bobsy
Beer Superstar

Post by Bobsy »

Anyone know whether the item listed on the LCBO site as Duvel Twinpack gift is a new one we can expect? No availability as of yet, but pricing is up, and for the serving size and price I think it will be bundled with a glass.

http://www.lcbo.com/lcbo-ear/lcbo/produ ... ber=903088

icemachine
Beer Superstar

Post by icemachine »

Bobsy wrote:Anyone know whether the item listed on the LCBO site as Duvel Twinpack gift is a new one we can expect? No availability as of yet, but pricing is up, and for the serving size and price I think it will be bundled with a glass.

http://www.lcbo.com/lcbo-ear/lcbo/produ ... ber=903088
Probably the regular Duvel and the Green Labeled bottle
"Everything ... is happening" - Bob Cole