Looking for the original Bar Towel blog? You can find it at www.thebartowel.com.

We have a trivia question in order to register to prevent bots. If you have any issues with answering, contact us at cass@bartowel.com for help.

Introducing Light Mode! If you would like a Bar Towel social experience that isn't the traditional blue, you can now select Light Mode. Go to the User Control Panel and then Board Preferences, and select "Day Drinking" (Light Mode) from the My Board Style drop-down menu. You can always switch back to "Night Drinking" (Dark Mode). Enjoy!

Watertown NY Price Chopper

Discuss beer or anything else that comes to mind in here.

Moderators: Craig, Cass

Al of Kingston

Watertown NY Price Chopper

Post by Al of Kingston »

Not sure if this is the right forum but for the eastern Ontarians out there I was over at the Price Chopper in Watertown NY yesterday and they are adding more and more craft breweries to their shelves. I picked up large format Ommegangs ($7.49 for 750 ml) as well as a mixed 12 of Brooklyn and sixes of Sierra Nevada seasonal and one from Goose Island. Prices are reasonable and the customs guard was interested in where he might go shopping himself.

Brews Phillips

Post by Brews Phillips »

Good to know. Thanks.