Looking for the original Bar Towel blog? You can find it at www.thebartowel.com.

We have a trivia question in order to register to prevent bots. If you have any issues with answering, contact us at cass@bartowel.com for help.

Introducing Light Mode! If you would like a Bar Towel social experience that isn't the traditional blue, you can now select Light Mode. Go to the User Control Panel and then Board Preferences, and select "Day Drinking" (Light Mode) from the My Board Style drop-down menu. You can always switch back to "Night Drinking" (Dark Mode). Enjoy!

Interesting MILL STREET in bottles

This forum is for discussing everything beer retail: LCBO, Beer Store, Grocery Stores and Indie Stores.

Moderators: Craig, Cass

kwjd

Post by kwjd »

SteelbackGuy wrote:I'm really glad that these Mill STreet bottles have been available. That roggenbier is fantastic, but I couldn't handly the betelgeuse. Too sweet.
I just had my first bottle of Betelgeuse yesterday and I agree. Several months ago I had it on tap and I really enjoyed it. The bottle version seems completely different.

notdan

Post by notdan »

Tried the Lemon Tea ale yesterday and enjoyed it. A bit too sweet, but the tea flavours where definitely apparent without being overpowering.

Will be looking for the roggenbier and betelgeuse... just got back into the country a few days ago and need to catch up with all the summer releases.