Looking for the original Bar Towel blog? You can find it at www.thebartowel.com.

We have a trivia question in order to register to prevent bots. If you have any issues with answering, contact us at cass@bartowel.com for help.

Introducing Light Mode! If you would like a Bar Towel social experience that isn't the traditional blue, you can now select Light Mode. Go to the User Control Panel and then Board Preferences, and select "Day Drinking" (Light Mode) from the My Board Style drop-down menu. You can always switch back to "Night Drinking" (Dark Mode). Enjoy!

Grolsch Lemon 2.5?

This forum is for discussing everything beer retail: LCBO, Beer Store, Grocery Stores and Indie Stores.

Moderators: Craig, Cass

cattersley

Grolsch Lemon 2.5?

Post by cattersley »

I saw a billboard for this while on the GO Train at the Ajax, Ontario station. I looked at the LCBO, and Beer Store website, and there was no listing. Anyone out there hear anything?

icemachine
Beer Superstar

Post by icemachine »

cattersley wrote:I saw a billboard for this while on the GO Train at the Ajax, Ontario station. I looked at the LCBO, and Beer Store website, and there was no listing. Anyone out there hear anything?
Pour out half a can of Grolsch, top up with water, and stick in a lemon wedge. Voilà!
"Everything ... is happening" - Bob Cole

Roland + Russell

Post by Roland + Russell »

6 bottles for $9.95 (as advertised in Cottage Life).
Roland + Russell
www.rolandandrussell.com
twitter.com/RolandRussell

SteelbackGuy
Beer Superstar

Post by SteelbackGuy »

Roland + Russell wrote:6 bottles for $9.95 (as advertised in Cottage Life).
A good price. Perhaps a better product than bud light douchebag lime or miller douchebag chill......???
If you`re reading this, there`s a 15% chance you`ve got a significant drinking problem. Get it fixed, get recovered!

Ukie
Bar Fly

Post by Ukie »

RB gave it a 3 overall and 8 for style, ouch! What would plain water be, a 4?