Looking for the original Bar Towel blog? You can find it at www.thebartowel.com.

We have a trivia question in order to register to prevent bots. If you have any issues with answering, contact us at cass@bartowel.com for help.

Introducing Light Mode! If you would like a Bar Towel social experience that isn't the traditional blue, you can now select Light Mode. Go to the User Control Panel and then Board Preferences, and select "Day Drinking" (Light Mode) from the My Board Style drop-down menu. You can always switch back to "Night Drinking" (Dark Mode). Enjoy!

Brasserie Dieu Du Ciel! Microbrewery Feature

This forum is for discussing everything beer retail: LCBO, Beer Store, Grocery Stores and Indie Stores.

Moderators: Craig, Cass

TheSevenDuffs
Beer Superstar

Post by TheSevenDuffs »

Torontoblue wrote:
TheSevenDuffs wrote:Overall I found this release to be very underwhelming to be completley honest.

The one that would have been great in this release was Equinox du Printemps. It is a shame that it didn't make it.
But then it wouldn't have been totally fresh given it's only brewed in January and then sold from March onwards. I doubt there was very little stock left when this release was first mentioned.

You just can't please some people.........................................
I wasn't aware that it was January release. I recant that statement.

Belgian
Bar Towel Legend

Post by Belgian »

Torontoblue wrote:
TheSevenDuffs wrote: The one that would have been great in this release was Equinox du Printemps. It is a shame that it didn't make it.
But then it wouldn't have been totally fresh given it's only brewed in January and then sold from March onwards....
I guess the name "Spring Equinox" was not too much of a giveaway. I can see why they had to change the "Aphrodisiaque" label, the name mystified us all.

( - Thanks Jester.)
Last edited by Belgian on Fri Nov 19, 2010 9:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
In Beerum Veritas

The_Jester
Bar Fly

Post by The_Jester »

Belgian wrote:....I can see why they had to change the "Aphrodisiacque" label, the name mystified us all.
Plus it is hard to spell correctly!!!
"The time for delay is over, we need to address the threat of climate change activism immediately if we hope to protect the future prosperity of our children’s employers." Scott Vrooman