Looking for the original Bar Towel blog? You can find it at www.thebartowel.com.

We have a trivia question in order to register to prevent bots. If you have any issues with answering, contact us at cass@bartowel.com for help.

Introducing Light Mode! If you would like a Bar Towel social experience that isn't the traditional blue, you can now select Light Mode. Go to the User Control Panel and then Board Preferences, and select "Day Drinking" (Light Mode) from the My Board Style drop-down menu. You can always switch back to "Night Drinking" (Dark Mode). Enjoy!

Storm Brewing in Nfld's Coffee porter

Contribute your own beer reviews and ratings of beers that are made or available in Ontario.

Moderators: Craig, Cass

Tony L

Storm Brewing in Nfld's Coffee porter

Post by Tony L »

Storms offerings this year with his Coffee Porter were in line with last year.
Great coffee nose medium body, great chocolate/toffee/coffee taste with a lingering coffee aftertaste. Head was low, but a lot of his beers have low head.
Over all a nice creamy beer that I enjoy this time of the year.

Well done Mike McBride.

SteelbackGuy
Beer Superstar

Post by SteelbackGuy »

Thanks for the update Tony. I look forward to their offerings as I have family there and they always seem to send me their stuff.
If you`re reading this, there`s a 15% chance you`ve got a significant drinking problem. Get it fixed, get recovered!

Tony L

Post by Tony L »

Unfortunatly, even though he did an extra brew this year, it is still only a seasonal and won`t be available until next Christmas unless you are lucky to snag one still on a shelf somewhere.
I`ve been pestering him to make it a regular, but so far he`s satisified to keep everything as is.