Looking for the original Bar Towel blog? You can find it at www.thebartowel.com.

We have a trivia question in order to register to prevent bots. If you have any issues with answering, contact us at cass@bartowel.com for help.

Introducing Light Mode! If you would like a Bar Towel social experience that isn't the traditional blue, you can now select Light Mode. Go to the User Control Panel and then Board Preferences, and select "Day Drinking" (Light Mode) from the My Board Style drop-down menu. You can always switch back to "Night Drinking" (Dark Mode). Enjoy!

Recipe kits now in stock and 25% off at Brewer's Pantry

Post your own tasty recipes or homebrewing advice here.

Moderators: Craig, Cass

Brewers Pantry

Recipe kits now in stock and 25% off at Brewer's Pantry

Post by Brewers Pantry »

Hey guys a bunch of new stuff now in stock or re-stocked at http://BrewersPantry.com

New in stock: Maris Otter, Oak Chips, Nottingham Ale yeast, Flaked Corn, Legacy leaf hops, B-Brite sanitizer, Campden Tablets and BIAB bags.

We've also introduced Brewer's Pantry Brew kits. Tried and tested recipes in both all grain and extract. For February all kits are 25% off.

Doing a Wyeast order on Tuesday if there is anything you'd like to see in stock send me a pm or e-mail me at spencer@brewerspantry.com

Cheers,
Spencer

Matty D

Post by Matty D »

Just ordered the IPA kit, great price and it was in the mail next day! Hopefuly this kit will go smoothly for me as it will be my first boil kit.