Looking for the original Bar Towel blog? You can find it at www.thebartowel.com.

We have a trivia question in order to register to prevent bots. If you have any issues with answering, contact us at cass@bartowel.com for help.

Introducing Light Mode! If you would like a Bar Towel social experience that isn't the traditional blue, you can now select Light Mode. Go to the User Control Panel and then Board Preferences, and select "Day Drinking" (Light Mode) from the My Board Style drop-down menu. You can always switch back to "Night Drinking" (Dark Mode). Enjoy!

ISO - Empty Lindemans / Mikkeller Black Hole Bottles

Connect with beer lovers to make private trades, or facilitate private orders from breweries..

Moderators: Craig, Cass

phirleh
Seasoned Drinker

ISO - Empty Lindemans / Mikkeller Black Hole Bottles

Post by phirleh »

I'm looking for some of the small green champagne-type bottles that take the European 29mm crown cap. In the Toronto/Hamilton area.
Malam cerevisiam facieus in cathedram stercoris

"God don't want me yet, man, I got more feet to taste."
photos - http://www.flickr.com/photos/phirleh/se ... 039468171/

icemachine
Beer Superstar

Post by icemachine »

I might have a couple, plus a few full ones
"Everything ... is happening" - Bob Cole

phirleh
Seasoned Drinker

Post by phirleh »

icemachine wrote:I might have a couple, plus a few full ones
If you have any empty ones that you don't want, I'll give you some homebrew for them.

jcc

Post by jcc »

How many do you need Patrick? I've got at least a dozen, possibly more. I'll check when I get home. All are nicely cleaned, labels removed, ready to accept new homebrew.

Jeremy

phirleh
Seasoned Drinker

Post by phirleh »

jcc wrote:How many do you need Patrick? I've got at least a dozen, possibly more. I'll check when I get home. All are nicely cleaned, labels removed, ready to accept new homebrew.

Jeremy
Any that you don't want, I was going to put some mead in them, I have a few from Black Holes and Lindemans and a couple of the 750s (they might be too much for a mead though, that's why I'm looking for the small ones). My mead won't be ready until maybe summer, I'm not in any rush... and only if you don't need them.