Looking for the original Bar Towel blog? You can find it at www.thebartowel.com.

We have a trivia question in order to register to prevent bots. If you have any issues with answering, contact us at cass@bartowel.com for help.

Introducing Light Mode! If you would like a Bar Towel social experience that isn't the traditional blue, you can now select Light Mode. Go to the User Control Panel and then Board Preferences, and select "Day Drinking" (Light Mode) from the My Board Style drop-down menu. You can always switch back to "Night Drinking" (Dark Mode). Enjoy!

ISO: KSB 2012

Connect with beer lovers to make private trades, or facilitate private orders from breweries..

Moderators: Craig, Cass

jprime

ISO: KSB 2012

Post by jprime »

If anyone has an extra one of these and wants to trade please let me know. I've got tonnes of stuff so let me know what your looking for in return.

TheSevenDuffs
Beer Superstar

Post by TheSevenDuffs »

I wish I could offer you some seeing as I went to KBS Day. But I came home without a single bottle, unfortunately.

grub
Seasoned Drinker

Post by grub »

TheSevenDuffs wrote:I wish I could offer you some seeing as I went to KBS Day. But I came home without a single bottle, unfortunately.
ah, didn't know you went. when did you arrive? i was inline by 8ish and missed out, but expected that when i saw the size of the lineup when i got there. still had a fun day in the pub though, and made sure to drink my fill there.

TheSevenDuffs
Beer Superstar

Post by TheSevenDuffs »

grub wrote:
TheSevenDuffs wrote:I wish I could offer you some seeing as I went to KBS Day. But I came home without a single bottle, unfortunately.
ah, didn't know you went. when did you arrive? i was inline by 8ish and missed out, but expected that when i saw the size of the lineup when i got there. still had a fun day in the pub though, and made sure to drink my fill there.
Go to the line around 6:00 ... we might have been able to score some had we stuck around but at the time there was no indication that the allotment would be reduced from a full case to a half. So we left and went to K'Zoo for the day instead. Visited Bell's and had a great time. Would have been nice to come home with some KBS though.

grub
Seasoned Drinker

Post by grub »

TheSevenDuffs wrote:Go to the line around 6:00 ... we might have been able to score some had we stuck around but at the time there was no indication that the allotment would be reduced from a full case to a half. So we left and went to K'Zoo for the day instead. Visited Bell's and had a great time. Would have been nice to come home with some KBS though.
ah, yeah... you'd have probably been fine - tickets ran out approx 30 people ahead of me, but at the time there was no way to know they'd do that. next year there will be nearly 3x as much as it was brewed on the new (bigger) brewhouse, so there's always that.

jprime

Post by jprime »

so not KBS? Is that what i'm hearing?

The_Jester
Bar Fly

Post by The_Jester »

What is KBS? Or KSB?
"The time for delay is over, we need to address the threat of climate change activism immediately if we hope to protect the future prosperity of our children’s employers." Scott Vrooman

Soods

Post by Soods »

Founders Kentucky Breakfast Stout....or it was until the state of Kentucky took offence. So now its just KBS.

The_Jester
Bar Fly

Post by The_Jester »

Soods wrote:Founders Kentucky Breakfast Stout....or it was until the state of Kentucky took offence....
Is that what happened to Kentucky Fried Chicken as well?
"The time for delay is over, we need to address the threat of climate change activism immediately if we hope to protect the future prosperity of our children’s employers." Scott Vrooman

TheSevenDuffs
Beer Superstar

Post by TheSevenDuffs »

The_Jester wrote:
Soods wrote:Founders Kentucky Breakfast Stout....or it was until the state of Kentucky took offence....
I think that had more to do with Heart Disease.

iguenard
Seasoned Drinker

Post by iguenard »

TheSevenDuffs wrote:
The_Jester wrote:
I think that had more to do with Heart Disease.
Or the fact you can't call it chicken anymore.