Looking for the original Bar Towel blog? You can find it at www.thebartowel.com.

We have a trivia question in order to register to prevent bots. If you have any issues with answering, contact us at cass@bartowel.com for help.

Introducing Light Mode! If you would like a Bar Towel social experience that isn't the traditional blue, you can now select Light Mode. Go to the User Control Panel and then Board Preferences, and select "Day Drinking" (Light Mode) from the My Board Style drop-down menu. You can always switch back to "Night Drinking" (Dark Mode). Enjoy!

Community Beer Works (Buffalo) Launch Party - 4/20

Post details, reviews and recaps of interesting beer events in Ontario and elsewhere here.

Moderators: Craig, Cass

rudolf

Community Beer Works (Buffalo) Launch Party - 4/20

Post by rudolf »

Hi folks,
Community Beer Works is a new brewery in Buffalo, NY. After years of licencing we're finally ready to start selling beer! Our launch party will take place on April 20th at Coles and Goodbar. We'll be bringing our American Pale Ale (Frank) & American Brown Ale (The Whale). Stop down if you can & say hi. It's always nice to put a face to a name I've seen on the bartowel for years

We'll regularly be on tap @ Coles and Goodbar as well as Blue Monk. Other good beer bars (Pizza Plant, Gene McCarthy's, etc) will have us on tap shortly. Village Beer Merchant should have our kegs in the very near future for growler filling purposes & as soon as NY processes yet another license application we'll have our tasting room/growler filling room/swag salesroom open at 15 Lafayette in Buffalo, between Coles/Goodbar and the Peace Bridge.

Hope to see some of you folks this Friday!

P.S. - if you were a kickstarter backer & plan on coming down please contact me via PM. I'll make sure we have your rewards at the party!

-rudy