Looking for the original Bar Towel blog? You can find it at www.thebartowel.com.

We have a trivia question in order to register to prevent bots. If you have any issues with answering, contact us at cass@bartowel.com for help.

Introducing Light Mode! If you would like a Bar Towel social experience that isn't the traditional blue, you can now select Light Mode. Go to the User Control Panel and then Board Preferences, and select "Day Drinking" (Light Mode) from the My Board Style drop-down menu. You can always switch back to "Night Drinking" (Dark Mode). Enjoy!

Beer Week in Ottawa

Discuss beer or anything else that comes to mind in here.

Moderators: Craig, Cass

spinrsx
Beer Superstar

Beer Week in Ottawa

Post by spinrsx »

not sure if this is anything exciting..

http://www.nationalcapitalbeerweek.com/index.asp

tyler90

Post by tyler90 »

Honestly, anything in Ottawa helps. I have high hopes for Ottawa this summer:

Big Rig, Cassel Brewing opening
Brothers Beer Bistro opening
BDT having a cask rotation
Ashton beers improving GREATLY
Kichesippi becoming more adventurous
Mill St becoming a staple

There's Ottawa beers I haven't even tried yet. Imagine! This time last year I could've purchased every Ottawa beer at the LCBO for a total price of <20$.

icemachine
Beer Superstar

Post by icemachine »

Already stickied in the Beer Events forum (which has so many sticky's new stuff falls onto the 2nd page.)

http://www.bartowel.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=7765
"Everything ... is happening" - Bob Cole

GregClow
Beer Superstar

Post by GregClow »

Yeah, we've reached critical mass of sticky posts over in the Events forum - should clear out in the next few days as several events take place.

Anyway, since there's already a thread over there to discuss this, I'll lock this thread now.