Looking for the original Bar Towel blog? You can find it at www.thebartowel.com.

We have a trivia question in order to register to prevent bots. If you have any issues with answering, contact us at cass@bartowel.com for help.

Introducing Light Mode! If you would like a Bar Towel social experience that isn't the traditional blue, you can now select Light Mode. Go to the User Control Panel and then Board Preferences, and select "Day Drinking" (Light Mode) from the My Board Style drop-down menu. You can always switch back to "Night Drinking" (Dark Mode). Enjoy!

Art and Mystery of Brewing in Ontario

Discuss beer or anything else that comes to mind in here.

Moderators: Craig, Cass

Beer Geek

Art and Mystery of Brewing in Ontario

Post by Beer Geek »

I can't seem to find my copy of Art and Mystery of Brewing in Ontario. I remember there being a small paragraph on the St. Lawrence Breweries Ltd. that was in operation in 1908 in my hometown of Cornwall. Does anyone have a copy of this book and could scan me a copy of this page?

Cheers,

Weissebier

Post by Weissebier »

I do, but do not have access to a copier. There are a couple of vintage images as well, and the resolution is not that great so I am not sure how well they would copy. Amazon does have a couple of private sellers with copies listed right now in the chance that you cannot find yours. Around the 18-20 dollar range.

W.