Looking for the original Bar Towel blog? You can find it at www.thebartowel.com.

We have a trivia question in order to register to prevent bots. If you have any issues with answering, contact us at cass@bartowel.com for help.

Introducing Light Mode! If you would like a Bar Towel social experience that isn't the traditional blue, you can now select Light Mode. Go to the User Control Panel and then Board Preferences, and select "Day Drinking" (Light Mode) from the My Board Style drop-down menu. You can always switch back to "Night Drinking" (Dark Mode). Enjoy!

New Arrivals at LCBO & TBS

This forum is for discussing everything beer retail: LCBO, Beer Store, Grocery Stores and Indie Stores.

Moderators: Craig, Cass

Craig
Seasoned Drinker

Post by Craig »

Karmageddon in the LCBO for 4 bucks a can is an impossible value to beat. Packaged Jan 23.

anthony9

Post by anthony9 »

This makes me wish Sierra Nevada was still at the LCBO. Maybe Torpedo will be available one day.

Cass
Beer Superstar

Post by Cass »

anthony9 wrote: Thu Feb 01, 2024 5:59 pm This makes me wish Sierra Nevada was still at the LCBO. Maybe Torpedo will be available one day.
You got that right. I usually don't stress about beers coming and going but that's one I will miss. I'll probably buy the mix packs when I'm driving through Buffalo in the future now.

anthony9

Post by anthony9 »

This is kind of the opposite of a new arrival, but I contacted the agent that deals with Boon and they said the LCBO rejected their order(?) for a summer shipment.

I'm not sure the mechanics behind this, but they sold really well, certainly faster than similar stuff.