Looking for the original Bar Towel blog? You can find it at www.thebartowel.com.

We have a trivia question in order to register to prevent bots. If you have any issues with answering, contact us at cass@bartowel.com for help.

Introducing Light Mode! If you would like a Bar Towel social experience that isn't the traditional blue, you can now select Light Mode. Go to the User Control Panel and then Board Preferences, and select "Day Drinking" (Light Mode) from the My Board Style drop-down menu. You can always switch back to "Night Drinking" (Dark Mode). Enjoy!

DDC Holiday Gift Set - Hull/Gatineau???

This forum is for discussing everything beer retail: LCBO, Beer Store, Grocery Stores and Indie Stores.

Moderators: Craig, Cass

Broccoli

DDC Holiday Gift Set - Hull/Gatineau???

Post by Broccoli »

Hi all

Not LCBO or Beer Store related, as neither are selling this goodie, but this looked like the best category. Does anyone know of any shops near Ottawa that have the DDC Gift Pack?

Thanks

tyler90

Post by tyler90 »

Broue Ha Ha is your best bet
http://www.brouehaha.com/

Maybe a couple other stores in the region- Bieres du Monde or Rapido in Aylmer, maybe Trappe a Fromage or La Brulerie. Regardless, Broue Ha Ha would be my first stop

spinrsx
Beer Superstar

Post by spinrsx »

Broue Haha only had 2 sets left when I got mine on Thursday, I suggest you call first
tyler90 wrote:Broue Ha Ha is your best bet

Maybe a couple other stores in the region- Bieres du Monde or Rapido in Aylmer, maybe Trappe a Fromage or La Brulerie. Regardless, Broue Ha Ha would be my first stop

rejtable
Bar Fly

Post by rejtable »

Gilles from Brouehaha told me on Saturday they had none left. I was in.

Also tried the new store in Aylmer, and they had none, no idea if they ever actually got any. I stopped at Omni just because I was passing through, and they had none either. Forgot about Rapido.

pushkinwow

Post by pushkinwow »

rejtable wrote:Gilles from Brouehaha told me on Saturday they had none left. I was in.

Also tried the new store in Aylmer, and they had none, no idea if they ever actually got any. I stopped at Omni just because I was passing through, and they had none either. Forgot about Rapido.
Yup - pretty sure there aren't any left out there. Omni did have relatively cheap 4 packs of Solstice D'hiver though.

spinrsx
Beer Superstar

Post by spinrsx »

relatively cheap? how much cheaper have you seen the solstice D'Hiver? I've never seen it under 9.99$. I'll fill my trunk if someone has it for less
pushkinwow wrote:
rejtable wrote:Gilles from Brouehaha told me on Saturday they had none left. I was in.

Yup - pretty sure there aren't any left out there. Omni did have relatively cheap 4 packs of Solstice D'hiver though.

sprague11
Seasoned Drinker

Post by sprague11 »

SOmewhat off topic, but did LTM do a gift set this year? Igave away 1 glass from the previous set and my other just hit the kitchen floor.
"A good light beer is one that doesn't taste like piss!" - Frank d'Angelo

iguenard
Seasoned Drinker

Post by iguenard »

spinrsx wrote:Broue Haha only had 2 sets left when I got mine on Thursday, I suggest you call first
tyler90 wrote:Broue Ha Ha is your best bet

I got the last two thursday evening.

icemachine
Beer Superstar

Post by icemachine »

sprague11 wrote:SOmewhat off topic, but did LTM do a gift set this year? Igave away 1 glass from the previous set and my other just hit the kitchen floor.
Better than dropping the baby :)
"Everything ... is happening" - Bob Cole