Looking for the original Bar Towel blog? You can find it at www.thebartowel.com.

We have a trivia question in order to register to prevent bots. If you have any issues with answering, contact us at cass@bartowel.com for help.

Introducing Light Mode! If you would like a Bar Towel social experience that isn't the traditional blue, you can now select Light Mode. Go to the User Control Panel and then Board Preferences, and select "Day Drinking" (Light Mode) from the My Board Style drop-down menu. You can always switch back to "Night Drinking" (Dark Mode). Enjoy!

LCBO 2013 Spring Craft Seasonal Release

This forum is for discussing everything beer retail: LCBO, Beer Store, Grocery Stores and Indie Stores.

Moderators: Craig, Cass

spinrsx
Beer Superstar

Post by spinrsx »

La Divine and Elysian now showing stock

ercousin

Post by ercousin »

Ukie wrote:
Ceecee wrote:La Divine is now listed. Not showing stock yet.

...and the same for the Elysian Immortal IPA.
http://www.lcbo.com/lcbo-ear/lcbo/produ ... anguage=EN

Be interesting to see the BB date on this one, Toronto BTers lmk, last of this release I want other than:

Ommegang Iron Throne Blonde Ale #336032
Did I miss something? When did the Ommegang Game of Throne beer get announced for Ontario?!

zombi69

Post by zombi69 »

ercousin wrote:
Did I miss something? When did the Ommegang Game of Throne beer get announced for Ontario?!
http://www.nationalpost.com/m/wp/arts/t ... -this-week

JeffPorter
Beer Superstar

Post by JeffPorter »

I'm really enjoying the Hop Wired. It tastes quite fresh and delicious to me. Is it a possibility that by "production date" they mean brew date rather than bottling date?
"What can you say about Pabst Blue Ribbon that Dennis Hopper hasn’t screamed in the middle of an ether binge?" - Jordan St. John

Masterplan
Bar Fly

Post by Masterplan »

JeffPorter wrote:I'm really enjoying the Hop Wired. It tastes quite fresh and delicious to me. Is it a possibility that by "production date" they mean brew date rather than bottling date?
It is good, no doubt. Although when they're talking gooseberry, those flavors have dissipated in my batch, and I grabbed a box of 12 unopened from the back room the day it was distributed, and put them straight in my cellar. From my first taste I could imagine what this would've been like fresh, which is stellar.