Looking for the original Bar Towel blog? You can find it at www.thebartowel.com.

We have a trivia question in order to register to prevent bots. If you have any issues with answering, contact us at cass@bartowel.com for help.

Introducing Light Mode! If you would like a Bar Towel social experience that isn't the traditional blue, you can now select Light Mode. Go to the User Control Panel and then Board Preferences, and select "Day Drinking" (Light Mode) from the My Board Style drop-down menu. You can always switch back to "Night Drinking" (Dark Mode). Enjoy!

Pepperwood Beerfest?

Post details, reviews and recaps of interesting beer events in Ontario and elsewhere here.

Moderators: Craig, Cass

zane9

Pepperwood Beerfest?

Post by zane9 »

Hope it's ok to post this here.

I read that Pepperwood in Burlington is hosting its beerfest this weekend. Very sketchy on the details. "More breweries"?

$40.00/ticket.

Anyone know which brewers are taking part?

Thanks.

MatttthewGeorge
Bar Fly

Post by MatttthewGeorge »

I know we are, but I don't know about others.
I used to sell beer. Now I don't.

matt7215
Beer Superstar

Post by matt7215 »

does pepperwood still brew anything there or is it all now done at nickel brook?

AlanB

Post by AlanB »

The following brewers will be there: Nickel Brook Brewery, Beau’s All Natural Brewing Co., Thornbury Cidar, Chesire Valley Brewing Co., F & M Brewery (Stone Hammer), Great Lakes Brewing Company, Mill Street Brewery, Premier Brands Ltd., The Premium Beer Company, Sleeman Breweries, Spearhead Brewery, Steam Whistle Brewing, Lake of Bays Brewing Company, McClelland Beers and The Kensington Brewing Company.

$40 gets you beer & food samples, a t-shirt, and a contribution is made to Cystic Fibrosis Canada.
Too many beers, too little time...