Looking for the original Bar Towel blog? You can find it at www.thebartowel.com.

We have a trivia question in order to register to prevent bots. If you have any issues with answering, contact us at cass@bartowel.com for help.

Introducing Light Mode! If you would like a Bar Towel social experience that isn't the traditional blue, you can now select Light Mode. Go to the User Control Panel and then Board Preferences, and select "Day Drinking" (Light Mode) from the My Board Style drop-down menu. You can always switch back to "Night Drinking" (Dark Mode). Enjoy!

Good Beer Sites

Discuss beer or anything else that comes to mind in here.

Moderators: Craig, Cass

howardt

Post by howardt »

Hello all,

For our next issue of Frothtalk, I am going to do a section on great beer sites. They can be forums, rate sites, publications or breweries (associations etc.). If anybody wants to contribute their faves, I'll try do my best to include them. Preference will given to sites that have some Canadian content and I will avoid sites from beer critics who start most sentences with "I".

Thanks

Howard Thompson

Cass
Beer Superstar

Post by Cass »

Will the Bar Towel be included? :smile:

JerCraigs
Beer Superstar

Post by JerCraigs »

Bartowel, Ratebeer. (and my own site which probably doesn't rate mentioning http://www.geocities.com/jercraigs/ )