Looking for the original Bar Towel blog? You can find it at www.thebartowel.com.

We have a trivia question in order to register to prevent bots. If you have any issues with answering, contact us at cass@bartowel.com for help.

Introducing Light Mode! If you would like a Bar Towel social experience that isn't the traditional blue, you can now select Light Mode. Go to the User Control Panel and then Board Preferences, and select "Day Drinking" (Light Mode) from the My Board Style drop-down menu. You can always switch back to "Night Drinking" (Dark Mode). Enjoy!

New on tap

Discuss beer or anything else that comes to mind in here.

Moderators: Craig, Cass

Muskoka

Post by Muskoka »

Hey everyone just wanted to say hi and introduce myself. The name is Grant and I am new with Muskoka Brewery. I encourage all you to check out the Muskoka brands as they have been perfected over the last year and I think are at their best. I also wanted to mention that George Eagleson (black Oak, Upper Canada) is now at the Brewery and making sure all batches are perfect for your taste buds.

We have also gained some taps in some great establishments in and around Toronto. Here is a list of places to check us out at.

Victory Cafe
Southern Accent
Bow and Arrow
Mad Monty’s
Jesters on Yonge
Fionn MacCools (St. Clair)
Rhodes
Pump and Patio/ Pump House Grill ( Mississauga)
La Brasserie.ca
Frecklebean
Gorilla Monsoons
Old York
Kit Kat
Lakes
Rebel House
The Rex
And the Rosedale Diner

Please check out these cool restaurants and bar and try a Muskoka beer
Take care and if anyone has any questions or comments please let me know
grant@muskokabrewery.com