Looking for the original Bar Towel blog? You can find it at www.thebartowel.com.

We have a trivia question in order to register to prevent bots. If you have any issues with answering, contact us at cass@bartowel.com for help.

Introducing Light Mode! If you would like a Bar Towel social experience that isn't the traditional blue, you can now select Light Mode. Go to the User Control Panel and then Board Preferences, and select "Day Drinking" (Light Mode) from the My Board Style drop-down menu. You can always switch back to "Night Drinking" (Dark Mode). Enjoy!

Saison Dupont

This forum is for discussing everything beer retail: LCBO, Beer Store, Grocery Stores and Indie Stores.

Moderators: Craig, Cass

MatttthewGeorge
Bar Fly

Post by MatttthewGeorge »

Roland + Russell wrote:Saison Dupont has arrived and is in LCBO warehouses in Whitby, London and Ottawa. If you do not see it at your local LCBO ask them to bring it in. This world class beer is offered at a terrific price point so most store managers should be keen to bring it in.
Cheers,
Picked up a case last night!
I used to sell beer. Now I don't.

sofakingdrunk
Bar Fly

Post by sofakingdrunk »

Heads up for anyone in the Guelph area. Speedvale store has some. The app shows 17 available, there were 7 on the shelf this afternoon and I grabbed four