Looking for the original Bar Towel blog? You can find it at www.thebartowel.com.

We have a trivia question in order to register to prevent bots. If you have any issues with answering, contact us at cass@bartowel.com for help.

Introducing Light Mode! If you would like a Bar Towel social experience that isn't the traditional blue, you can now select Light Mode. Go to the User Control Panel and then Board Preferences, and select "Day Drinking" (Light Mode) from the My Board Style drop-down menu. You can always switch back to "Night Drinking" (Dark Mode). Enjoy!

ISO: glassware traders, FT: a glassware trading partner

Connect with beer lovers to make private trades, or facilitate private orders from breweries..

Moderators: Craig, Cass

FEUO

ISO: glassware traders, FT: a glassware trading partner

Post by FEUO »

Right now the hunt is specifically for Dieu Du Ciel glassware.
Interested to see and hear what other folks have to trade or what they are looking for.

Keep basic shaker and nonic pint glass talk outta here. ;)

robinvboyer

Post by robinvboyer »

One of my favorite glasses is a dainty ddc tulip i bought about 6-7 years ago. It has a glued on metal logo of the horn sounding angel. Such a great glass! Got it at the brewpub, havent seen any since.

iguenard
Seasoned Drinker

Post by iguenard »

robinvboyer wrote:One of my favorite glasses is a dainty ddc tulip i bought about 6-7 years ago. It has a glued on metal logo of the horn sounding angel. Such a great glass! Got it at the brewpub, havent seen any since.
True! Got a couple of those... also LOOOVE the big pint glasses from DDC that they released around the same time because it has some sort of spirograph design etched at the bottom and any home-brew always comes out with beautiful head no matter how bad you screw up the bottle conditioning :)

Their DDC - Cantillon tulip is also wonderful.

FEUO

Post by FEUO »

Another one I am looking for:

Bar Volo Zwanze Day '13 ("We Love the Funk") wine glass

Have beer and glass to trade. Hit me up.

FEUO

Post by FEUO »

FEUO wrote:Another one I am looking for:

Bar Volo Zwanze Day '13 ("We Love the Funk") wine glass

Have beer and glass to trade. Hit me up.
Have one, need one more. C'mon big smoke folks!
I gots stuff that you want.

Craig
Seasoned Drinker

Post by Craig »

Have you tried asking Volo? They might have a few gathering dust. I'd trade you mine, but I left it behind because I don't like branded glasses.