Looking for the original Bar Towel blog? You can find it at www.thebartowel.com.

We have a trivia question in order to register to prevent bots. If you have any issues with answering, contact us at cass@bartowel.com for help.

Introducing Light Mode! If you would like a Bar Towel social experience that isn't the traditional blue, you can now select Light Mode. Go to the User Control Panel and then Board Preferences, and select "Day Drinking" (Light Mode) from the My Board Style drop-down menu. You can always switch back to "Night Drinking" (Dark Mode). Enjoy!

Help some CDN athletes + win some Heady Topper!

Discuss beer or anything else that comes to mind in here.

Moderators: Craig, Cass

Spiral

Help some CDN athletes + win some Heady Topper!

Post by Spiral »

Hi everyone, we're giving away several 4-packs of Heady Topper as a donation enticement to help a couple of craft beer loving Canadian athletes get to Australia this summer to compete at the International Cup of Australian rules football.

We picked up a case fresh off the truck last Monday and will be holding a draw on March 7th so that the winners can enjoy them while they're still good.

For more information on the draw, the sport and the tournament, please check out our website at http://www.redwhiteroadtoaus.com.

Any questions, please let me know...either here or through the contact on the website.

Thanks!

Steve

heebes

Post by heebes »

is this like how i entice my 15 month old to use a potty with a Raisonette?

Spiral

Post by Spiral »

Almost the same!

....but this Raisonette is more delicious :wink: