The holidays are just about over for most of us, so before they’re gone for another year, here’s a round-up of the coverage that Metro and The Star have given to holiday (& other) beers in the last couple of weeks.
In Metro, Aonghus Kealy (pictured) has done:
- a feature on Great Lakes Winter Ale
- a sort-of review of the Samuel Smith’s gift box (he was sick that week, so he used RateBeer for his notes & ratings)
- a set of mini-reviews of 11 beers from the LCBO, including the Scottish Ales gift box, along with a few suggested beer & chocolate pairings from Roger Mittag
Over in The Star, Josh Rubin has offered up:
- another take on Great Lakes Winter Ale
- a suggestion that folks bypass Champagne this NYE in favour of Mort Subite Framboise