Well, it’s not quite the return of Arrested Development, but after a 6 year (!) hiatus, The Bar Towel’s podcast, entitled Bar Towel Radio, has returned.
In July of this summer we traveled down to the Vermont Brewers Festival in Burlington, Vermont, and had a chat with Jeff Baker, the Director of Liquid Assets at the Farmhouse Tap & Grill, an great beer bar and restaurant in town. And that visit and chat is now our latest podcast!
You can give it a listen right here:
If you’d like, feel free to listen to or subscribe to Bar Towel Radio via iTunes.
Here are some of the spots referenced in the episode, if you can make it down to visit Burlington:
- Farmhouse Tap & Grill, 160 Bank Street, Burlington
- American Flatbread, 115 St. Paul Street, Burlington
- Vermont Pub & Brewery, 144 College Street, Burlington
- Three Needs, 185 Pearl Street, Burlington
- Mule Bar, 38 Main Street, Winooski
- Beverage Warehouse, 1 East Street, Winooski
- Hen of the Wood, 55 Cherry Street, Burlington and 92 Stowe Street, Waterbury
- Blackback Pub, 1 Stowe Street, Waterbury
- Prohibition Pig, 23 South Main Street, Waterbury
- Three Penny Taproom, 108 Main Street, Montpelier
You can read our past Bar Towel On the Road Report about Vermont here.