WESTVLETEREN 12

Connect with beer lovers to make private trades, or facilitate private orders from breweries..

Moderators: Craig, Cass

rfrf

Post by rfrf »

esprit wrote:It's in the country as we speak about it's as it's availbel.
Thanks for the update.. anything more?

Morrish

Post by Morrish »

Fuck it. I'll buy a case if its still available. If anyone in the Toronto area wants to split it PM me please.

esprit
Seasoned Drinker

Post by esprit »

Our current order is oversubsribed (as it usually is). Anyone who booked should get some but another order is on the way. Please contact us to confirm a previous order and to subscribe to the next order on the water now. I have bar commitments for more than I can supply in a year but I want to make this product accessible to consumers. I will publish a list of bars carrying Westy and some are very well priced.

espritagencies@sympatico.ca

rfrf

Post by rfrf »

esprit wrote:Our current order is oversubsribed (as it usually is). Anyone who booked should get some but another order is on the way. Please contact us to confirm a previous order and to subscribe to the next order on the water now. I have bar commitments for more than I can supply in a year but I want to make this product accessible to consumers. I will publish a list of bars carrying Westy and some are very well priced.

Contacted last week about order I made back in April, not heard anything. Still a chance it can happen?

esprit
Seasoned Drinker

Post by esprit »

Another order has arrived and it's available at $382.80 for 24 x 330ml.

Peter

spinrsx
Beer Superstar

Post by spinrsx »

Wow, that's a pricey 2-4

BakaGaijin

Post by BakaGaijin »

esprit wrote:Another order has arrived and it's available at $382.80 for 24 x 330ml.

Peter
I would be interested in 6 to 12 bottles if anyone in the GTA wants to split this.

ckoop

Post by ckoop »

rfrf wrote:
esprit wrote:Our current order is oversubsribed (as it usually is). Anyone who booked should get some but another order is on the way. Please contact us to confirm a previous order and to subscribe to the next order on the water now. I have bar commitments for more than I can supply in a year but I want to make this product accessible to consumers. I will publish a list of bars carrying Westy and some are very well priced.

Contacted last week about order I made back in April, not heard anything. Still a chance it can happen?
Same here, no responses.

rfrf

Post by rfrf »

ckoop wrote:
rfrf wrote:

Same here, no responses.
I was contacted, spoke, and picked up my case last week.

icemachine
Beer Superstar

Post by icemachine »

I love Westy, but at $31/bottle it's just outta my league
"Everything ... is happening" - Bob Cole

Craig
Seasoned Drinker

Post by Craig »

icemachine wrote:I love Westy, but at $31/bottle it's just outta my league
$15.90?

icemachine
Beer Superstar

Post by icemachine »

squeaky wrote:
icemachine wrote:I love Westy, but at $31/bottle it's just outta my league
$15.90?
Woops 24 not 12 in a case
"Everything ... is happening" - Bob Cole

IPA_Lover

Post by IPA_Lover »

BakaGaijin wrote:
esprit wrote:Another order has arrived and it's available at $382.80 for 24 x 330ml.

Peter
I would be interested in 6 to 12 bottles if anyone in the GTA wants to split this.
I am down to split. Anyone else? I don't really need 12 bottles. Would be happy with 6.
^^^Hop-head ^^^

TheBeeraholic
Bar Fly

Post by TheBeeraholic »

Have several bottles for trade if anyone is interested.

jp_jkl

Post by jp_jkl »

IPA_Lover wrote:
BakaGaijin wrote:

Peter
I am down to split. Anyone else? I don't really need 12 bottles. Would be happy with 6.
I'd be up for 6 bottles as well if anyone needs to split a case to make it more affordable.