Looking for the original Bar Towel blog? You can find it at www.thebartowel.com.

We have a trivia question in order to register to prevent bots. If you have any issues with answering, contact us at cass@bartowel.com for help.

Introducing Light Mode! If you would like a Bar Towel social experience that isn't the traditional blue, you can now select Light Mode. Go to the User Control Panel and then Board Preferences, and select "Day Drinking" (Light Mode) from the My Board Style drop-down menu. You can always switch back to "Night Drinking" (Dark Mode). Enjoy!

Esplanade Biermarkt

Discuss Ontario's brewpubs, pubs, beer bars and restaurants here.

Moderators: Craig, Cass

Biers4all

Post by Biers4all »

Here it is folks. For a limited time you can download the pdf of the BierMarket's beer menu. Enjoy and I would love to hear your comments.

http://www.logocommerce.com/biermenu.pdf

oh yeah, see if you can find the big mistake that i missed.

Cass
Beer Superstar

Post by Cass »

Very nice, thanks! I've placed the PDF on The Bar Towel for permanent download (about 3.5 megs):

http://www.bartowel.com/regions/pubs/biermenu.pdf

Too bad about Saturday, but I'm sure I'll be back again soon and we'll try to chat.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: cass on 2002-06-22 14:41 ]</font>

Blue Lion

Post by Blue Lion »

I visited Esplanade Biermarkt over the Canada Day weekend, and was impressed by its efforts to please beer lovers. The menu is the best-arranged and best-written I've seen (thanks, Biers4All, for sharing it online); and the "keg room," with dozens of barrels of beer visible behind a large window, is a unique and appealing touch. My beer was served in the right glass at the proper temperature. Best of all, prices were reasonable for downtown Toronto.