Looking for the original Bar Towel blog? You can find it at www.thebartowel.com.

We have a trivia question in order to register to prevent bots. If you have any issues with answering, contact us at cass@bartowel.com for help.

Introducing Light Mode! If you would like a Bar Towel social experience that isn't the traditional blue, you can now select Light Mode. Go to the User Control Panel and then Board Preferences, and select "Day Drinking" (Light Mode) from the My Board Style drop-down menu. You can always switch back to "Night Drinking" (Dark Mode). Enjoy!

Les Trois Mousqeutaires Weizenbock case split

Connect with beer lovers to make private trades, or facilitate private orders from breweries..

Moderators: Craig, Cass

atomeyes
Beer Superstar

Les Trois Mousqeutaires Weizenbock case split

Post by atomeyes »

sorry, gents. i have to retract my offer.

getting a pantload of beer in from Michigan. won't have any room for this. good luck to you all!
Last edited by atomeyes on Wed May 23, 2012 5:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

JeffPorter
Beer Superstar

Post by JeffPorter »

It's pretty awesome stuff - I'd love to do a split - how much are the cases? They don't list prices in the emails.
"What can you say about Pabst Blue Ribbon that Dennis Hopper hasn’t screamed in the middle of an ether binge?" - Jordan St. John

kafercrazy

Post by kafercrazy »

JeffPorter
Beer Superstar

Post by JeffPorter »

"What can you say about Pabst Blue Ribbon that Dennis Hopper hasn’t screamed in the middle of an ether binge?" - Jordan St. John

TheBeeraholic
Bar Fly

Post by TheBeeraholic »

I'd grab three of four bottles as well.

atomeyes
Beer Superstar

Post by atomeyes »

i'm down for 2 bottles. so that's half a case.

JeffPorter
Beer Superstar

Post by JeffPorter »

The three of us, then?