Looking for the original Bar Towel blog? You can find it at www.thebartowel.com.

We have a trivia question in order to register to prevent bots. If you have any issues with answering, contact us at cass@bartowel.com for help.

Introducing Light Mode! If you would like a Bar Towel social experience that isn't the traditional blue, you can now select Light Mode. Go to the User Control Panel and then Board Preferences, and select "Day Drinking" (Light Mode) from the My Board Style drop-down menu. You can always switch back to "Night Drinking" (Dark Mode). Enjoy!

Timothy Taylor Landlord private order

Connect with beer lovers to make private trades, or facilitate private orders from breweries..

Moderators: Craig, Cass

esprit
Seasoned Drinker

Post by esprit »

There is no such thing as being "shortlisted'. Either you are purchased or you are not. In my 20 odd years in the business I have never had a product "shortlisted" so this is just being made up.

bestbitterman

Post by bestbitterman »

I asked for clarification by the local agent and was told that the samples were held up by customs for the October tasting and that the next opportunity to be listed as a guest ale will be in January.

As I am not familiar with the process, I am unsure how long after the tasting before they get a decision.

Torontoblue
Beer Superstar

Post by Torontoblue »

BUMP. Is this possible private order dead in the water?

Torontoblue
Beer Superstar

Post by Torontoblue »

Hey guys, I know this private order is probably dead now, but I'm out of it now anyway. Fresh bottles of Landlord have just arrived in Alberta :D

Ceecee

Post by Ceecee »

Moi aussi. I can get it as close as Watertown.

MatttthewGeorge
Bar Fly

Post by MatttthewGeorge »

If this ever gets going again, change my single case to 2. :)
I used to sell beer. Now I don't.

Eli

Post by Eli »

If this does indeed happen I'd most definitely be interested in a case as well.