Looking for the original Bar Towel blog? You can find it at www.thebartowel.com.

We have a trivia question in order to register to prevent bots. If you have any issues with answering, contact us at cass@bartowel.com for help.

Introducing Light Mode! If you would like a Bar Towel social experience that isn't the traditional blue, you can now select Light Mode. Go to the User Control Panel and then Board Preferences, and select "Day Drinking" (Light Mode) from the My Board Style drop-down menu. You can always switch back to "Night Drinking" (Dark Mode). Enjoy!

ISO: Great Lakes 25th Ann. Imp Black IPA

Connect with beer lovers to make private trades, or facilitate private orders from breweries..

Moderators: Craig, Cass

papat444

ISO: Great Lakes 25th Ann. Imp Black IPA

Post by papat444 »

Looking for a bottle, see there's still a good deal in Kingston. I trade heavily on BA so you can check papat444 there. I have a couple of cans of fresh Heady Topper.

Alternately, does anyone know if the LCBO will transfer to a location closest to me? Say Hawkesbury? Thanks!

I'm from Quebec, south shore of Montreal.

grub
Seasoned Drinker

Post by grub »

i can vouch for pat if anyone had doubts. we've traded a few times in the past and he's always hooked me up with great stuff.
@grubextrapolate // @biergotter // http://biergotter.org/

iguenard
Seasoned Drinker

Post by iguenard »

papat44... I think I can get you some from Ottawa... I should be going to Montreal in the next 2 weeks or so. Drop me a line... iguenard@yahoo.com

atomeyes
Beer Superstar

Post by atomeyes »

papat444 wrote:Looking for a bottle, see there's still a good deal in Kingston. I trade heavily on BA so you can check papat444 there. I have a couple of cans of fresh Heady Topper.

Alternately, does anyone know if the LCBO will transfer to a location closest to me? Say Hawkesbury? Thanks!

I'm from Quebec, south shore of Montreal.
i just cracked mine open on the 25th. will look for another bottle for you.

papat444

Post by papat444 »

Thanks everybody for the messages and thanks grub for the props!

I'm looking more for an in person trade than shipping, sorry. I'll try to get back to everyone within the next few days.

ChrisK

Post by ChrisK »

I've asked before and it's not worth it for the LCBO to transfer anything between stores if you aren't buying a significant amount. They didn't give me a specific bottom line for what's "worth it" but I imagine they wouldn't bother with anything less than a case.

Belgian
Bar Towel Legend

Post by Belgian »

ChrisK wrote:I've asked before and it's not worth it for the LCBO to transfer anything between stores if you aren't buying a significant amount. They didn't give me a specific bottom line for what's "worth it" but I imagine they wouldn't bother with anything less than a case.
This.

But then the same store staff will tell you it's OK to return anything you don't want. Hey, it's Ontario - they can't force you to keep or drink the product.
In Beerum Veritas