Looking for the original Bar Towel blog? You can find it at www.thebartowel.com.

We have a trivia question in order to register to prevent bots. If you have any issues with answering, contact us at cass@bartowel.com for help.

Introducing Light Mode! If you would like a Bar Towel social experience that isn't the traditional blue, you can now select Light Mode. Go to the User Control Panel and then Board Preferences, and select "Day Drinking" (Light Mode) from the My Board Style drop-down menu. You can always switch back to "Night Drinking" (Dark Mode). Enjoy!

Redline Brewhouse - Clutch American Pale Ale

Contribute your own beer reviews and ratings of beers that are made or available in Ontario.

Moderators: Craig, Cass

Hoppy's Tavern

Redline Brewhouse - Clutch American Pale Ale

Post by Hoppy's Tavern »

Hello Friends,

Here is a review for the Clutch from Redline Brewhouse

GtownRandy

Post by GtownRandy »

good choice! one of my wifes fave. it looks like a glass of grapefruit juice in a glass. yummy!

just checked redline brewery's site to see if they have double clutch, they have a new announcement today that they are expanding to 5x production!

from instagram:
redlinebrewhouse: As promised, we have a VERY BIG and exciting announcement today! This one has been in the works for quite some time now. Turns out, we’ve exceeded our 5 year plans and require a expansion in our Brewery production much sooner that we thought!

So, we will be expanding to 5 times our current brewing capacity!! We will be staying in the same great location. We will be installing 2 x 60 Barrel Fermentors, 2 x 40 Barrel Fermentor, 1 x 60 Barrel Brite Tank and 1 x 60 Barrel Hot Liquor Tank.
New tanks, and equipment has already started arriving. Construction starts in a few weeks and we’re hoping to have everything up and running mid to end of April!

bradb

Post by bradb »

Clutch is awesome, I love this beer. I check the can stamps each time in the LCBO and if it's reasonably fresh I always grab some.

Hoppy's Tavern

Post by Hoppy's Tavern »

Agreed, easy to drink beer and enjoyable.