Looking for the original Bar Towel blog? You can find it at www.thebartowel.com.

We have a trivia question in order to register to prevent bots. If you have any issues with answering, contact us at cass@bartowel.com for help.

Introducing Light Mode! If you would like a Bar Towel social experience that isn't the traditional blue, you can now select Light Mode. Go to the User Control Panel and then Board Preferences, and select "Day Drinking" (Light Mode) from the My Board Style drop-down menu. You can always switch back to "Night Drinking" (Dark Mode). Enjoy!

Can't get enough of that Rogue Dead Guy Ale

Contribute your own beer reviews and ratings of beers that are made or available in Ontario.

Moderators: Craig, Cass

Biers4all

Post by Biers4all »

Okay, so the bottle & label made me notice the beer. Okay, so the name intrigued me enough to buy the beer. Okay, so I taste the darn thing and love it. I split a case with a bud and now I can't find it anywhere around my house. Nice malt nose and not too filling. I find it's flavor quite appealing and the 650ml is just the right size to appreciate it's complexity. Anybody else like this brew from OR?

esprit
Seasoned Drinker

Post by esprit »

Well, I sell the stuff so, needless to say, I'm biased but, you're right, this is one fine brew. As for finding it, I just picked up 5 cases at the Yonge and Davisville store for the Esplanade Biermarkt as they will be carrying it on their new winter menu. Call the LCBO Infoline at 416-365-5900, speak to an Information Officer and tell them you're looking for product number 589754 and they can tell you which stores in the Toronto area have stock and how much is in each store. As of today there are about 60 cases left in the whole province.