Looking for the original Bar Towel blog? You can find it at www.thebartowel.com.

We have a trivia question in order to register to prevent bots. If you have any issues with answering, contact us at cass@bartowel.com for help.

Introducing Light Mode! If you would like a Bar Towel social experience that isn't the traditional blue, you can now select Light Mode. Go to the User Control Panel and then Board Preferences, and select "Day Drinking" (Light Mode) from the My Board Style drop-down menu. You can always switch back to "Night Drinking" (Dark Mode). Enjoy!

Amsterdam 750ML

Contribute your own beer reviews and ratings of beers that are made or available in Ontario.

Moderators: Craig, Cass

Lubiere

Post by Lubiere »

Do you know what is the LCBOs code for the Amsterdam's new 750mL bottle with the swing top? Im wondering if it will be available in Ottawa, and i cant find a website or email for the said brewery.

While im at it, will Mill brewery be distributing in the Capital area?

Luc

Cass
Beer Superstar

Post by Cass »

Hi Luc,

They do in fact have a website, at http://www.amsterdambeer.com

No info about the 750 Framboise, so I would suggest calling them up at 416-504-6882.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Cass on 2002-12-09 14:55 ]</font>

Josh Oakes

Post by Josh Oakes »

The Amsterdam 750 Framboise is a general-listed product, so any store can get some if they want it. Talk to your local manager and secure a supply. You can't normally find this beer outside of the brewery store so take advantage of the opportunity, it's a really nice framboise, and easily their best product.

Cass
Beer Superstar

Post by Cass »

Just found some of the Framboise at the Manulife LCBO. Unfortunately, it doesn't say the LCBO product # on the bill or bottle.

Bailey

Post by Bailey »

I was just down at the brewery and they have done another batch in the large bottles so it may become available again.

Bailey

Asim Ozses

Post by Asim Ozses »

As Josh has said your local manager can order it in for you rather than you running around. This beer has always been good, but with this new packaging it can go even farther. Very stylish.

Maudite

Post by Maudite »

Speaking with an LCBO manager I was told that only 1500 bottles of the Framboise came into the system. The bottles apparently were imported from Germany. This will not be a general listing. So enjoy while you can.