Looking for the original Bar Towel blog? You can find it at www.thebartowel.com.

We have a trivia question in order to register to prevent bots. If you have any issues with answering, contact us at cass@bartowel.com for help.

Introducing Light Mode! If you would like a Bar Towel social experience that isn't the traditional blue, you can now select Light Mode. Go to the User Control Panel and then Board Preferences, and select "Day Drinking" (Light Mode) from the My Board Style drop-down menu. You can always switch back to "Night Drinking" (Dark Mode). Enjoy!

Neustadt Scotch Ale

Contribute your own beer reviews and ratings of beers that are made or available in Ontario.

Moderators: Craig, Cass

SirIsm

Post by SirIsm »

Saw this for the first time at Queen's Quay so I picked up a six pack...anybody tried it?

Dude

Post by Dude »

I tried this one right out of the vat at Neustadt. One of my fave Ontario micros. Good to hear it's finally in TO. Neustadt Lager was their only offering I've seen in the LCBO. Both can be found in the Guelph area.

If anyone is ever up in that area I highly recommend stopping in to see Andrew, the Brewmaster. He'll answer any questions you have while splitting a pint with him and his dog.....