Looking for the original Bar Towel blog? You can find it at www.thebartowel.com.

We have a trivia question in order to register to prevent bots. If you have any issues with answering, contact us at cass@bartowel.com for help.

Introducing Light Mode! If you would like a Bar Towel social experience that isn't the traditional blue, you can now select Light Mode. Go to the User Control Panel and then Board Preferences, and select "Day Drinking" (Light Mode) from the My Board Style drop-down menu. You can always switch back to "Night Drinking" (Dark Mode). Enjoy!

Brooklyn Black Chocolate Stout

Contribute your own beer reviews and ratings of beers that are made or available in Ontario.

Moderators: Craig, Cass

GregClow
Beer Superstar

Post by GregClow »

A friendly lurker on the forum was kind enough to contact me recently to let me know that she was making a trip to the Premier, and I got her to bring me back some goodies including a 6 pack of Brooklyn Black Chocolate Stout.

I cracked my first bottle tonight, and I'm in awe. This is an outstanding brew, and it's so thick and filling, it's like a meal in a glass. It's also extremely potent - I've been nursing this one 12 oz. bottle for about an hour, and it's given me a serious buzz.

So all you stout fans out there, try and get your hands one some of this stuff. You won't be sorry.

Greg