Looking for the original Bar Towel blog? You can find it at www.thebartowel.com.

We have a trivia question in order to register to prevent bots. If you have any issues with answering, contact us at cass@bartowel.com for help.

Introducing Light Mode! If you would like a Bar Towel social experience that isn't the traditional blue, you can now select Light Mode. Go to the User Control Panel and then Board Preferences, and select "Day Drinking" (Light Mode) from the My Board Style drop-down menu. You can always switch back to "Night Drinking" (Dark Mode). Enjoy!

Ephemere

Contribute your own beer reviews and ratings of beers that are made or available in Ontario.

Moderators: Craig, Cass

Tar Bowel

Post by Tar Bowel »

Where is it? Oh lordy. I need an exact date to mark it on the calender.

Hey MO"DEET what's the dilly?

Can you get them in 750's in Quebec?

-Chin Chin

Gunny

Post by Gunny »

I'm no Maudite, but yes you can. I have two 750ml Ephemeres with apple must in my basement, little boy.

Tar Bowel

Post by Tar Bowel »

What about the cranberry ?,Captain Hammer?

Gunny

Post by Gunny »

Alas, I am shy in the other fruit departments. Is the cranberry worthy?

Tar Bowel

Post by Tar Bowel »

Hey, I'm thinking of asking my doctor for an ephemere cranberry enema next time I'm in.

It's that good.

Chin Chin

Gunny

Post by Gunny »

Sounds intoxicating. Would a 750ml bottle provide more bang for the buck? Me thinks Cass will shut these threads down soon. Just a gut feeling.

Salut

Maudite

Post by Maudite »

Hey Tar Bowel. Congratulations on seeking advice for that beer enema. The Ephemere collection will be made available for March 21st. Depending on the the BRI and delivery from the LCBO. The order was placed 7 days ago and is now in the Province(I suggest waiting and not attempting another B&E) The Cranberry is the best one so far. Enjoy!