Looking for the original Bar Towel blog? You can find it at www.thebartowel.com.

We have a trivia question in order to register to prevent bots. If you have any issues with answering, contact us at cass@bartowel.com for help.

Introducing Light Mode! If you would like a Bar Towel social experience that isn't the traditional blue, you can now select Light Mode. Go to the User Control Panel and then Board Preferences, and select "Day Drinking" (Light Mode) from the My Board Style drop-down menu. You can always switch back to "Night Drinking" (Dark Mode). Enjoy!

La fin du monde!

Contribute your own beer reviews and ratings of beers that are made or available in Ontario.

Moderators: Craig, Cass

Maudite

Post by Maudite »

Judging my cousin, even though she stands to be 3 Litres tall. Its hard to think of staff incentives when this stares you in the face. Her counterpart that I met briefly at the brewery is 6 Litres large. I picked up the bottle and nearly threw out my back. Thank God Terrible is readily made available to me so I can numb my poor back pain!

Gunny

Post by Gunny »

Whaaat?
I am lazy tonight, Maudite. You had mentioned in a previous post that Terrible, QQC, etc were available in case lots from the Cooper Street LCBO. Do you know if it is possible to order from other than the Cooper Street LCBO and, if so, is the above mentioned stocked somewhere in Ontario for quick delivery. I am cursing myself for not grabbing the last two bottles that I saw at the SAQ before heading home from Montreal. C'est ca.

Maudite

Post by Maudite »

Gunny, no need to fear. The LCBO has taken their sweet time. Apparently the product will be made available as of this friday. I can inquire about store transfers for you. However, I do believe it would be available at the cooper street warehouse. Let me see what I can do for you. Cheers!

Tar Bowel

Post by Tar Bowel »

Zut Alors!

Moi J'aime l'autobus dans ma piscine!

Ou est mon mama?

Sorry Maudite that's all the French I got? Three litres of Finny Du Mondey? Holeee. I don't know what to say really. 6 Litres? Well that's just not right. (How do I get one!)

Chin Chin

Gunny

Post by Gunny »

Thanks piles Maudite. No pun intended Tar Bowel.

Slainte

Maudite

Post by Maudite »

TarBowel. L'homme etait assis et mangeait tranquillement sa pomme!

They are made available at the brewery. They look pretty cool and not so intimidating. I think I may snag one from the brewery and hold a Van Damme day part deux.