Looking for the original Bar Towel blog? You can find it at www.thebartowel.com.

We have a trivia question in order to register to prevent bots. If you have any issues with answering, contact us at cass@bartowel.com for help.

Introducing Light Mode! If you would like a Bar Towel social experience that isn't the traditional blue, you can now select Light Mode. Go to the User Control Panel and then Board Preferences, and select "Day Drinking" (Light Mode) from the My Board Style drop-down menu. You can always switch back to "Night Drinking" (Dark Mode). Enjoy!

Barbar

Contribute your own beer reviews and ratings of beers that are made or available in Ontario.

Moderators: Craig, Cass

Asim Ozses

Post by Asim Ozses »

I found this new beer from Esprit Agencies just amazing even though the name and the recipe sounds like it was created by the marketing department rather than the Brewmaster. It is a honey beer which satisfies my sweet tooth and the spicing,the nose, the mouthfeel is just beautiful. It is available at my bars Castro's Lounge and Sarah's Cafe. I am not sure where else. Check this out.

Tar Bowel

Post by Tar Bowel »

Hey Asim,

Been stalking you, wondering what you have on your taps at the moment as I plan on hopefully making it down to Castros soon.

I've posted stuff in other forums, but I'm not getting answers from other Bar Towelers, or yourself, on the matter, and it would be -o- so cool to get it from the man himself. Might go to Sarahs instead if it has something tastier to pull me out of my winter cave.

And Babar is yummy.

-Chin Chin