Looking for the original Bar Towel blog? You can find it at www.thebartowel.com.

We have a trivia question in order to register to prevent bots. If you have any issues with answering, contact us at cass@bartowel.com for help.

Introducing Light Mode! If you would like a Bar Towel social experience that isn't the traditional blue, you can now select Light Mode. Go to the User Control Panel and then Board Preferences, and select "Day Drinking" (Light Mode) from the My Board Style drop-down menu. You can always switch back to "Night Drinking" (Dark Mode). Enjoy!

EPHEMERE RELEASED DELAYED

Contribute your own beer reviews and ratings of beers that are made or available in Ontario.

Moderators: Craig, Cass

unibroue 11

Post by unibroue 11 »

When I inquired at TBS why stores had not been receiving the Ephemere Collection, I was told the LCBO was cancelling all the orders that were coming through. LCBO head office apologized and told me there was a "glitch" in their system that was cancelling all the orders! That being said, they are going to re-try delivering initial shipments on Tuesday, and is supposed to (ahem) start hitiing shelves over the next two weeks.

Josh Oakes

Post by Josh Oakes »

Is it still in the stores that were listed earlier? Like the Yonge/Bloor one, just to pick an example for no particular reason other than my impending presence in the area.

Cass
Beer Superstar

Post by Cass »

I was in the Yonge/Bloor Beer Store yesterday and they didn't have it.

Uncle Bobby

Post by Uncle Bobby »

I went to Summerhill Beer Store on Thursday evening and specifically requested the Ephemere collection. The two staff members on the desk at the time told me that although it had been entered on their system, they had none in stock.

The also told me that they were on a new delivery system which included materials received through the LCBO. Despite that day having just received a shipment from the LCBO, the collection had not been included.

They said maybe in this week's delivery, although they really had no concrete idea of either the product or a firm delivery date.

-Uncle Bobby

GregClow
Beer Superstar

Post by GregClow »

The Ephemere 8-pack is in stock at the Spadina & Bloor beer store, I picked one up this afternoon.

Greg

DougShoemaker

Post by DougShoemaker »

Thanks Greg,
As soon as I read Your Post, I hopped on the Bicycle, rode down grapped my Ephemere Collection, and I've just arrived home. I appreciate the news.

Thanks again, Doug

j@beaus

Post by j@beaus »

The LCBO on yonge across from the Bow and Arrow has it in stock, I picked one up today.