Looking for the original Bar Towel blog? You can find it at www.thebartowel.com.

We have a trivia question in order to register to prevent bots. If you have any issues with answering, contact us at cass@bartowel.com for help.

Introducing Light Mode! If you would like a Bar Towel social experience that isn't the traditional blue, you can now select Light Mode. Go to the User Control Panel and then Board Preferences, and select "Day Drinking" (Light Mode) from the My Board Style drop-down menu. You can always switch back to "Night Drinking" (Dark Mode). Enjoy!

Cask Days 2018

Post details, reviews and recaps of interesting beer events in Ontario and elsewhere here.

Moderators: Craig, Cass

Coronaeus

Post by Coronaeus »

I enjoyed Session 2 last night. Highlights were the Yorkshire Square beers, a Stillwell Keller beer that was excellent, and first time having Rose de Gambrinus on tap.

Overall I think I like afternoon sessions better.

I’m old, so I found it a little louder than I would want. They could have used a few more people pouring too.

beerstodiscover
Bar Fly

Post by beerstodiscover »

Session 1 was great as expected. I like that they added chalk boards with beer listings this year, it makes the ordering process easier.

Barncat's Lavender IPA stole the show for me.
Bellwoods 3M2M had some off notes/flavours.

JerCraigs
Beer Superstar

Post by JerCraigs »

Well that was pretty great! Did Session 1 and the Volo Beer Garden on Sunday and had a great time at both. Thanks for all the hard work to everyone involved!