Looking for the original Bar Towel blog? You can find it at www.thebartowel.com.

We have a trivia question in order to register to prevent bots. If you have any issues with answering, contact us at cass@bartowel.com for help.

Introducing Light Mode! If you would like a Bar Towel social experience that isn't the traditional blue, you can now select Light Mode. Go to the User Control Panel and then Board Preferences, and select "Day Drinking" (Light Mode) from the My Board Style drop-down menu. You can always switch back to "Night Drinking" (Dark Mode). Enjoy!

Strawberry Beers

Discuss beer or anything else that comes to mind in here.

Moderators: Craig, Cass

duckdown

Post by duckdown »

seangm wrote:
duckdown wrote:
S. St. Jeb wrote:New LCBO listing; no inventory yet.

Brock Street Brewing Strawberry Blonde
Awesome! Glad to see more strawberry stuff finally popping up.. I have no experience with Brock Street really. Any good?

Please keep em coming if you spot them anywhere else! Thank you!
I would say Brock St is middle of the road. Not necessarily bad but not much stands out either. That said, it sounds like you like strawberry the way I like raspberry and I'll enjoy pretty much anything with raspberry in it.
My man! I don’t hate Raspberry either brother

Cheers

seangm
Bar Fly

Post by seangm »

duckdown

Post by duckdown »

seangm wrote:New strawberry beer release:

https://barnstormerbrewing.com/collecti ... ight-delay
Oh PERFECT, my buddies who I do weekly BarnCat/Badlands exchange with live in Barrie, and they drink a lot of Barnstormer. This one is an absolute lock for me, THANK YOU!

Keep em coming my friend, much appreciated. Will post back when I get these

seangm
Bar Fly

Post by seangm »

duckdown wrote:
seangm wrote:New strawberry beer release:

https://barnstormerbrewing.com/collecti ... ight-delay
Oh PERFECT, my buddies who I do weekly BarnCat/Badlands exchange with live in Barrie, and they drink a lot of Barnstormer. This one is an absolute lock for me, THANK YOU!

Keep em coming my friend, much appreciated. Will post back when I get these
Cheers, enjoy!

duckdown

Post by duckdown »

Guy in my Chatroom actually already had it in his fridge!

But overall said it wasn't too great

So I guess he saved me a purchase hahah.. The quest continues.

By the way if anybody is interested in joining my chatroom please let me know! Not sure if I was allowed to post it on this site or I would've already cheers

seangm
Bar Fly

Post by seangm »

Too bad about the Barnstormer. Came across this one: https://shop.benchbrewing.com/collectio ... e-wildwood

Bench typically puts out solid beers, this one is a barrel aged sour fermented on Pinot Noir and strawberries.

walz22

Post by walz22 »

According to Bellwoods newsletter, Strawberry Rhubarb Jelly King will be coming out this month. If you don’t mind rhubarb too, I’d definitely check it out.

cboden

Post by cboden »

Half shameless plug, half being helpful: Whiprsnapr released a Strawberry beer today, they ship Ontario-wide. Their stuff typically sells fast. Found by brewed.today:

seangm
Bar Fly

Post by seangm »

cboden wrote:Half shameless plug, half being helpful: Whiprsnapr released a Strawberry beer today, they ship Ontario-wide. Their stuff typically sells fast. Found by brewed.today:
I will concur that brew.today is a great resource, I check it pretty much daily. And by the looks of it there's another strawberry beer release, Strawberry/Guava Smoothie Sour from Rorschach.

duckdown

Post by duckdown »

seangm wrote:Too bad about the Barnstormer. Came across this one: https://shop.benchbrewing.com/collectio ... e-wildwood

Bench typically puts out solid beers, this one is a barrel aged sour fermented on Pinot Noir and strawberries.
Agreed, I've liked what I've had from them. Thank you for this!

duckdown

Post by duckdown »

walz22 wrote:According to Bellwoods newsletter, Strawberry Rhubarb Jelly King will be coming out this month. If you don’t mind rhubarb too, I’d definitely check it out.
The one Jelly King that has thus far eluded me.. I feel like I've had almost every other flavor nearly!

I will absolutely stay tuned for this, thank you!

duckdown

Post by duckdown »

cboden wrote:Half shameless plug, half being helpful: Whiprsnapr released a Strawberry beer today, they ship Ontario-wide. Their stuff typically sells fast. Found by brewed.today:
I WANT THIS. BAD!

I also use brewed.today every day, so do the guys in our Discord channel now.. great resource man, thanks!

duckdown

Post by duckdown »

I will concur that brew.today is a great resource, I check it pretty much daily. And by the looks of it there's another strawberry beer release, Strawberry/Guava Smoothie Sour from Rorschach.
I was just informed my buddy got it for me!! And a Cherry MOG from Bellwoods too!

Thank you!!

Masterplan
Bar Fly

Post by Masterplan »

Half hours just did a strawberry vanilla sour release...

duckdown

Post by duckdown »

Masterplan wrote:Half hours just did a strawberry vanilla sour release...
I ordered 4!! STOKED