Looking for the original Bar Towel blog? You can find it at www.thebartowel.com.

We have a trivia question in order to register to prevent bots. If you have any issues with answering, contact us at cass@bartowel.com for help.

Introducing Light Mode! If you would like a Bar Towel social experience that isn't the traditional blue, you can now select Light Mode. Go to the User Control Panel and then Board Preferences, and select "Day Drinking" (Light Mode) from the My Board Style drop-down menu. You can always switch back to "Night Drinking" (Dark Mode). Enjoy!

Rhino clearout

Discuss beer or anything else that comes to mind in here.

Moderators: Craig, Cass

Tapsucker
Seasoned Drinker

Rhino clearout

Post by Tapsucker »

Word has it The Rhino is doing a big sell off of beers in their treasured cellar. Supposedly great deals. I don't see anything on their website about it and I'm too far away to check it out. If you are nearby, it might be worth looking in.
Brands are for cattle.
Fans are cash cows.
The herd will consume until consumed.

seangm
Bar Fly

Post by seangm »

https://www.therhino.ca/beer-cellar-sell-off

They had Westy XII + a "commemorative glass" for 20 bucks, although it's gone already (no surprise). Almost drove down there on Friday since that'll probably be a once in a lifetime buy, but alas I've spent far too much lately and with GI BCBS hitting the LCBO this Friday, well sometimes sacrifices must be made...

admviolin

Post by admviolin »

I grabbed a few Fuller's vintage from 2006-2010, Thomas Hardy's, mikeller barrel aged black, and brewdog tactical nuclear penguin as well as sink the Bismark. It was pretty great for them to clear out all of this stuff