Looking for the original Bar Towel blog? You can find it at www.thebartowel.com.

We have a trivia question in order to register to prevent bots. If you have any issues with answering, contact us at cass@bartowel.com for help.

Introducing Light Mode! If you would like a Bar Towel social experience that isn't the traditional blue, you can now select Light Mode. Go to the User Control Panel and then Board Preferences, and select "Day Drinking" (Light Mode) from the My Board Style drop-down menu. You can always switch back to "Night Drinking" (Dark Mode). Enjoy!

Trois Pistoles

Discuss beer or anything else that comes to mind in here.

Moderators: Craig, Cass

Publican

Post by Publican »

Last night I was down at C'est What and discovered that they stock the 341 mL bottle of Trois Pistoles. I think that this is Unibroue's finest beer and appreciate that C'est What decides it is worth the effort to bring this beer to Ontario drinkers. If you happen to be in Montreal and would like to pick up the Trois Pistoles gift box(2 750mL bottles and two glasses) it is available at the Atwater Market-138 Atwater St.( Lionel-Groulx Metro

Josh Oakes

Post by Josh Oakes »

Trois Pistoles is also available at Smokeless and (last I checked) La Palette, as are many of the other ones from the Unibroue mixed 12. Why Trois Pistoles is not more widely available around Ontario is a mystery - it is such a great beer and with all the other Unibroue brands available (U!?) it should be here.

Kid Presentable

Post by Kid Presentable »

I talked to the unibroue rep at the beer fest in august, he said there's a chance of us getting trois pistols on the shelves in the new year. that's good news if I ever heard it.

kp