Looking for the original Bar Towel blog? You can find it at www.thebartowel.com.

We have a trivia question in order to register to prevent bots. If you have any issues with answering, contact us at cass@bartowel.com for help.

Introducing Light Mode! If you would like a Bar Towel social experience that isn't the traditional blue, you can now select Light Mode. Go to the User Control Panel and then Board Preferences, and select "Day Drinking" (Light Mode) from the My Board Style drop-down menu. You can always switch back to "Night Drinking" (Dark Mode). Enjoy!

ISO: Counterpart Deciduous

Connect with beer lovers to make private trades, or facilitate private orders from breweries..

Moderators: Craig, Cass

ChrisK

ISO: Counterpart Deciduous

Post by ChrisK »

for trade I have:
Barncat Sweet Release (bourbon and port)
Reverence Duo, Bayonet, Waffle Companion, and Kona Double Double
Rorschach Malevolent Benevolence (apple brandy and bourbon maple syrup) and Black is Beautiful (coconut cake)
Godspeed Kaede
Bellwoods Double Barrel BOYD (both versions), Motley/Barn Owl/Grandma's Boy vintages, Nanaimo Bar (regular and mint), and Double Barrel Skeleton Key.
Burdock Black Ruby, Sea Barrel 24, and the most recent Orange Wine Saison
Third Moon BA Vanilla Bestowed

I'm also looking for a more active trading community as the facebook groups to which I once belonged got nuked.