Looking for the original Bar Towel blog? You can find it at www.thebartowel.com.

We have a trivia question in order to register to prevent bots. If you have any issues with answering, contact us at cass@bartowel.com for help.

Introducing Light Mode! If you would like a Bar Towel social experience that isn't the traditional blue, you can now select Light Mode. Go to the User Control Panel and then Board Preferences, and select "Day Drinking" (Light Mode) from the My Board Style drop-down menu. You can always switch back to "Night Drinking" (Dark Mode). Enjoy!

Gator Tail Craft Beer Show

Post details, reviews and recaps of interesting beer events in Ontario and elsewhere here.

Moderators: Craig, Cass

matt7215
Beer Superstar

Gator Tail Craft Beer Show

Post by matt7215 »

Gators Tail, best beer bar in Cambridge, is having a fest in June

Great lineup of breweries and great value for an all inclusive event (beer and food)

https://www.eventbrite.ca/e/gators-craf ... 9145531877

MatttthewGeorge
Bar Fly

Post by MatttthewGeorge »

Ticket purchased. Thanks for the heads up Matt!
untappd/instacrap/facebitch/snapitychat/etc: @matttthewgeorge

MatttthewGeorge
Bar Fly

Post by MatttthewGeorge »

matt7215 wrote: Tue Apr 12, 2022 2:03 pm Gators Tail, best beer bar in Cambridge, is having a fest in June

Great lineup of breweries and great value for an all inclusive event (beer and food)

Matt, any idea if there are discounted tickets and/or free entry for designated drivers?

$80 is awesome for unlimited drinks but quite steep for someone that's not partaking at all.

Thanks for any info!
untappd/instacrap/facebitch/snapitychat/etc: @matttthewgeorge

matt7215
Beer Superstar

Post by matt7215 »

MatttthewGeorge wrote: Mon May 16, 2022 4:12 pm
matt7215 wrote: Tue Apr 12, 2022 2:03 pm Gators Tail, best beer bar in Cambridge, is having a fest in June

Matt, any idea if there are discounted tickets and/or free entry for designated drivers?

$80 is awesome for unlimited drinks but quite steep for someone that's not partaking at all.

Thanks for any info!
I dont think so but you could always give them a call, transit in KW is always an issue so accommodating a DD should be a priority
that being said last I heard the tickets were very close to being sold out so space may be an issue

distr0

Post by distr0 »

got my ticket, looks like there are still some available.

Also they've announced that Bellwoods and Wood Brothers will both be there