Looking for the original Bar Towel blog? You can find it at www.thebartowel.com.

We have a trivia question in order to register to prevent bots. If you have any issues with answering, contact us at cass@bartowel.com for help.

Introducing Light Mode! If you would like a Bar Towel social experience that isn't the traditional blue, you can now select Light Mode. Go to the User Control Panel and then Board Preferences, and select "Day Drinking" (Light Mode) from the My Board Style drop-down menu. You can always switch back to "Night Drinking" (Dark Mode). Enjoy!

Great Lakes

Discuss anything and everything about craft brewers from Ontario here.

Moderators: Craig, Cass

seangm
Bar Fly

Post by seangm »

Amazing, I've been holding out hope they'd expand delivery to Durham Region. Free for the month of April too. GLB's pricing is just so good that it makes up a large chunk of what I drink these days, so this is excellent news.

distr0

Post by distr0 »

Heard about their expanded delivery in the latest podcast. It's *teasingly* close to reaching me now hah

MatttthewGeorge
Bar Fly

Post by MatttthewGeorge »

distr0 wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2024 1:02 pm Heard about their expanded delivery in the latest podcast. It's *teasingly* close to reaching me now hah
Me too, but on the north side. I complained and was told to move to Guelph.
(keep in mind I complained to my friend who is their sales rep in the area, and I used to live in Guelph so he was just saying I should move back... but still, can you believe the nerve of them?!) :P
I used to sell beer. Now I don't.

Craig
Seasoned Drinker

Post by Craig »

I'd be happy to have it delivered to my place in Guelph and hold it for you.